Did your AANA membership lapse? Continue receiving access to valuable benefits and reinstate your membership here.
Renewing your membership allows you to continue receiving access to benefits valuable to the enhancement of your surgical career:
- FREE subscriptions and access to the peer-reviewed journal Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery, Arthroscopy Techniques, Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine, and Rehabilitation (ASMAR), the award-winning Inside AANA E-Newsletter and technical Pearls.
- Deeply discounted online arthroscopy-focused education through our very own AANA Learning Center, featuring Virtual APEX Courses, updated self-assessment programs, refreshed CME Packs, members-only webinar recordings and more.
- Member-exclusive pricing for our hands-on Advanced Lab Courses. Lab courses are only $800 for Advanced Practitioner members when attending with their Orthopaedic Surgeon!
- NEW! Access to the AANA DocMatter Community − a global medical platform for high-quality, clinical discussions among AANA members. This secure, private community will allow for open, in-depth discussions between members; from questions on cases to best practices and more, AANA members will now be able to connect with their peers easier than ever before.
- Discounted registration to AANA meetings and events such as the AANA Annual Meeting, Specialty Day, AAOS/AOSSM/AANA Sports Medicine Course and more.
- FREE license for the Surgical Outcomes SystemTM global data registry.
- Ability to apply for the Fellow of AANA Program, an opportunity to showcase years of leadership and involvement in arthroscopy (Active and International Members Only).
- Access to unique connections and partnerships with the AANA Mentorship Program.
- Helpful tips and advice for a thriving practice with our Career Tools & Practice Management Resources.
- A built-in network of more than 5,500 Orthopaedic Surgeons and an online member directory to establish important connections across the globe.
- Practice Management Resources such as members-only coding tips, exclusive partnerships with the Hawkins Foundation and Comp Recovery, Inc. and more to help ensure proper reimbursement.
- The ability to teach, present and share expertise at AANA lab courses and at the AANA Annual Meeting.
- Discounts on services from Doctors Without Quarters, a consulting firm that offers assistance with student loan repayment and forgiveness.
- Valuable tools and resources at a discounted rate for reputation management, branding, website design and more from Your Practice Online, an integrated marketing service.
- Discounted services to OrthoLive, a dependable and convenient telehealth resource dedicated to both Orthopaedic Surgeons and their patients.
- Special discounts on the portable and lightweight AANA and Sawbones At-Home Kit for refining knot tying skills anywhere, anytime.