The 2023 Traveling Fellowship Application is now closed
Selected Orthopaedic Surgeons from different parts of North America will experience an unparalleled opportunity to forge relationships, learn new techniques in arthroscopy and cherish memories for years to come. Previous AANA Traveling Fellows attest that this “once in a lifetime opportunity” is the ideal space to witness a variety of surgical cases and techniques while gaining important tips and tricks to bring back to practice.
- ABC Medical Center, Mexico City, Mexico
- Monday, April 24 – Thursday, April 27
- Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, Arizona
- Thursday, April 27 – Sunday, April 30
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Sunday, April 30 – Wednesday, May 3
- 2023 AANA Annual Meeting | New Orleans, Louisiana
- Thursday, May 4 – Saturday, May 6
*sites and dates are subject to change
2023 Traveling Fellows Godfather
Nicholas A. Sgaglione, M.D.
This once in a lifetime opportunity culminates at the 2023 AANA Annual Meeting in New Orleans, May 4-6 and the Biologic Association 4th Annual Summit, May 6-7.
If you have any questions, please contact Lynnsey Ruiz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Traveling Fellows
Why Become a Traveling Fellow?
The AANA Traveling Fellowship is funded by the AANA Education Foundation with generous donations from individuals and corporations. Learn more.
Want to learn more about previous AANA Traveling Fellows’ rich educational experiences?
Head over to the AANA Blog
Past Traveling Fellows