Thank you for your submissions. 2023 Applications opening fall of 2022.
Congratulations to our 2022 scholarship recipients:
- Gustavo Vinagre, M.D., Ph.D.
- Ernesto Andres Glasberg, M.D.
AANA will award two scholarships for International Orthopaedic Surgeons to receive registration to either the AANA Annual Meeting or an Advanced Lab Course along with up to $2,000 in travel reimbursement.
Funding for these scholarships provided from the AANA Education Foundation.
- International Members and Nonmembers are eligible; however, preference will be given to current AANA members.
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application including CV, personal statement and provide a letter of recommendation.
- AANA will grant up to two scholarships annually.
- Each recipient will receive registration to either the AANA Annual Meeting or an Advanced Lab Course along with up to $2,000 for reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Funding must be used within the year it was granted. If you need to cancel less than 60 days before the course you have registered for, you will forfeit the scholarship.
- Application form and supporting material must be received by deadline. Incomplete applicant/s received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Your personal statement (cannot exceed 500 words) should describe what you hope to learn by attending the AANA Annual Meeting or Advanced Lab Course and you plan for instructing others in the future.
- Complete the application and submit your CV, personal statement and letter of recommendation.
If you have any questions, please contact Heidi Juiris at email@example.com.
The International Education Scholarship program is funded by the AANA Education Foundation with generous donations from individuals and corporations.