Designed for both the casual and advanced arthroscopist, this course focuses on the latest techniques in both shoulder and knee arthroscopy. This course features pre-recorded lecture presentations to view the content as your schedule allows.
Additional course features include: recorded webinars with panel discussions; recorded Q&A and breakout sessions; a reading reference list; and more!
The agenda includes content such as:
- ACL Grafts, Tunnels and Fixation: Avoiding Common Mistakes
- Isolation Cartilage Defects: How Do You Pick Your Cartilage Procedure – An Algorithm for Success in 2020
- Orthobiologics in the Knee: My In-Office Discussions and Utilization – What’s Appropriate Based on Evidence?
- Open Latarjet: Reproducible Technique to Avoid Complications
- Reproducible Bankart Repair: Technical Pearls
- And more!
Full Agenda (PDF)
Kevin F. Bonner, M.D., Ian K.Y. Lo, M.D., F.R.C.S.C., Nicholas A. Sgaglione, M.D., Joseph C. Tauro, M.D.
Paul E. Caldwell, M.D., Brian Chilelli, M.D., Nathan K. Endres, M.D., Robert E. Hunter, M.D., Patrick Wakefield Joyner, M.D., M.S., Jason L. Koh, M.D., Christian Lattermann, M.D., James P. Leonard, M.D., Mary K. Mulcahey, M.D., David C. Neuschwander, M.D., Clayton W. Nuelle, M.D., Steven E. Rokito, M.D., Matthew J. Salzler, M.D., Christopher W. Uggen, M.D., Kenneth R. Zaslav, M.D.
Available CME credits: 11.00